Director of Sales, FreePoint Technologies Inc.
Alan has previously been engaged on the Boards of Directors of
- the London Industrial Training Advisory Board (LITAB), a management board for facilitation of training grants and programs
- Partner’s in Research, an educational and advocacy organization in support of medical research.
- London’s Ronald McDonald House serving as Board President from 2002-2004. This included involvement in the RMH London Capital campaign raising $8.3 Million to expand the London House from 17 rooms to 34 rooms to serve more families.
- The National Board of Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada. Alan was responsible for facilitating over $1 Million in grants to Southwestern Ontario charities supporting children and Health.
- Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario. (Current Vice-Chair). Habitat improves the financial stability and well-being families by providing affordable home ownership and financial management skills. Habitat provides employment opportunities for many underemployed individuals through the ReStore program and mobilizes thousands of volunteers internationally to provide a safe place to live for many.
- Southwest Angels Board of Directors – SWO Angels, a founding member of Equation Angels, brings founders and Angel investors together to strengthen the ecosystem of early stage ventures.
- Equation Angels Executive Committee – Equation provides shared services among several regional Angel Investment entities. The Executive committee is charged with managing and overseeing the financial and operational aspects of Equation Angels.
Alan is married to his terrific wife of over 30 years, Trish Lee. Trish and Alan enjoy travel, entertaining, golf, and developing worthwhile organizations.